Local Layers "Configure.." Box Won't Close

01-13-2017 07:26 AM
KevinDanaher
New Contributor II

I have downloaded and added the latest build of the Local Layers widget to my WAB 2.2 widgets list, and added the widget in the config files for the theme I am using as well as in the default config under "predefined-apps."

I can see the widget in WAB and begin to add it, however after finishing tweaks to the "Configure Local Layer Widget" box, the OK, Cancel, and 'X' are completely unresponsive. I can't close the configure window, and am stuck refreshing. 

I can see that the widget has been added to my UI, but just can't get there. I haven't experienced this issue yet with other apps. Is this a familiar problem to anyone? I've attached a screenshot of the window I am stuck on. Using Safari on OS X 10.10.5 for development.

Thanks you

0 Kudos
1 Reply
deleted-user-CQZbjNeBXm49
Occasional Contributor III

Hi Kevin,

I do experience same, you would need to be patient whence you click the OK button else it would become unresponsive, this is a know issue by the developer himself Adam, see last few comments and discussions here: https://community.esri.com/thread/119548-locallayerwidget-and-accessifizrwidget

Baba

0 Kudos