Select to view content in your preferred language

How to program the the search result "Report", like in "Calhoun County Parcel Viewer" Demo site

02-12-2020 04:08 PM
BingJing
New Contributor III

I have Robert's eSearch widget implemented in my WAB2.12, I am trying to have a "print report"  link same as in https://gis.calhouncounty.org/ParcelViewer3.1/  (see screen copy). My questions are:

1. How to add a "Report " button link in the search results area, and then bring up the pop-up window that contains current map and some attributes? 

2. Does this report button need a widget used?

3. How to bring up the current map with selected parcel on the popup window?

This might be questions for Robert S. I hope he is still around to answer. But of course help from anyone is appreciated. 

0 Kudos
3 Replies
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Bing,

That is a highly customized version of my eSearch widget that uses a custom developed web service to return CAMA (computer aided mapping and assessment) database data to the widget to be used in my report. Sorry that is not something that is available to the public.

0 Kudos
BingJing
New Contributor III

I am searching around. People with same needs were talking about Screening Widget and Reporting Widget, but none of them seems perfect .  Does Robert customize the eSearch widget with the reporting/printing feature just for this application? 

0 Kudos
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Does Robert customize the eSearch widget with the reporting/printing feature just for this application?

That is a highly customized version of my eSearch widget that uses a custom developed web service to return CAMA (computer aided mapping and assessment) database data to the widget to be used in my report. Sorry that is not something that is available to the public.

Yes that is what I already reply'd in my last post.

0 Kudos