eSearch Widget

Jump to solution
03-01-2016 04:10 AM
KrishV
by
Occasional Contributor III

Hello All,

I have deployed eSearch Widget and configured in Web App Builder. But when I'm trying to search (By Shape, By Value, By Spatial), it says "Search Failed".

Please find the error and configuration details in below screenshot for your reference:

SearchResults.JPGSearchLayerConfiguration.JPG

Please let me know where I went wrong. Appreciate your support on this.

Regards,

Krish

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Krishna,

I notice that you have the layer symbology set to "from Layer" did you click the link right below that "Add/Edit Layer Specific Symbology"? I was able to get the search to fail if you set the "Layer Symbology" to "from Layer" and do not actually add/specify the symbology.

View solution in original post

4 Replies
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Krishna,

The screens you are showing look good. It is likely an expression issue. I took your url and added it to eSearch and was able to search by school name and get results on my end. It would be helpful to see your config_Enhanced Search.json file. You can find it at [install dir]\server\apps\[app #]\configs\eSearch\config_Enhanced Search.json. If you zip this file and attach it to this thread I can check your configuration.

RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Krishna,

I notice that you have the layer symbology set to "from Layer" did you click the link right below that "Add/Edit Layer Specific Symbology"? I was able to get the search to fail if you set the "Layer Symbology" to "from Layer" and do not actually add/specify the symbology.

KrishV
by

Hi Robert,

Thanks for your quick response..!

Yes, I have selected "From Layer" Radio button.

I'll try to reconfigure without selecting "From Layer" and let you know..

Thank you so much..

Regards,

Krish

0 Kudos
KrishV
by

Hi Robert,

Yes, you are right. Now, it is working.!

eSearch Widget is Awesome Tool..! You are really Great!!

Thank you so much.!

Regards,

Krish

0 Kudos