eSearch how to change selection color for a record clicked in the results

Jump to solution
02-12-2018 10:38 AM
MartinOwens1
Occasional Contributor II

I would like to change the selection color for the graphic in the map for the record clicked in the results tab when multiple records are found. This would help identify which record the user is identifing when 2 results are next to each other.

Tags (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Don't forget to mark this question as answered by clicking on the "Mark Correct" link on the reply that answered your question.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
14 Replies
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Martin,

So I take it you have disabled the popup for the search results then. If you had the popup enabled then you would see the selection symbol for the selected result.

0 Kudos
MartinOwens1

You're right I don't, I was trying to be able to do this without the popup. I have the eSearch publishing data to a seperate widget that handles all of the data. 

0 Kudos
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

I will have to see what I can come up with for that then.

0 Kudos
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Martin,

I have a Beta version working for this but Have yet to figure out what do do with points using a picture marker symbol. Do you want a copy of what I have?

0 Kudos
MartinOwens1

Yeah that would be great thanks Robert. I would be using it for polygons so it works for me.

0 Kudos
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Martin,

I did this development in the 2.7 version of WAB are you using the latest?

0 Kudos
MartinOwens1

I'm still in 2.5 but I can test it.

0 Kudos
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Martin,

OK here is my update (developed in 2.7) The selection color is currently hard coded to be a fill color of yellow.

0 Kudos
MartinOwens1

I'm getting  item.graphic.clone is not a function error.

0 Kudos