Select to view content in your preferred language

Drinking Water Advisory

11-08-2017 06:52 AM
TravisAnderson
Occasional Contributor

Has anyone used the "Drinking Water Advisory" solution? If I create a Boil Alert on the Drinking Water Alert Web map by drawing a polygon to represent a boil order, save it, and then try to share it, the alert polygon disappears. If I leave that  same web map and come back to it, the polygon also disappears, even if I save it. If I go to the Drinking Water Advisory Management map, it will show the polygon that I drew on the Alert map, but shows it as a past alert and not current. Anyone else have this problem, or is there something I'm missing?

Also, is there a way to embed or share the map that only shows the polygon and nothing else like water mains and valves. I need those two layers to determine where to draw the polygon, but I don't necessarily need to show the public our infrastructure. 

Thank you!

Travis

0 Kudos
1 Reply
TravisAnderson
Occasional Contributor

I'm replying to my own message so I don't waste your folks time. This is the first time I've tried using a "solution" so I'm fumbling my way through it. The layer not showing up may have been a small glitch. I simpily deleted the layer, added it back in and presto, it showed up and remained there.

I think I was trying to share the wrong map. I should have been sharing from the Drinking Water Advisory Web App and not the Drinking Water Advisory map.