Select to view content in your preferred language

CCTV Processor Question

Jump to solution
08-05-2014 09:58 AM
DanAllen
Frequent Contributor

I would like to use the ESRI CCTV Processor model to map an upcoming sanitary televising project.  The contractor uses WinCan which is a NASSCO PACP certified software.  So I should be able to get an extract from WinCan that can meet the model input requirements.  It looks like the CCTV Processor model looks for the input tables "CONDITIONS", "INSPECTIONS", "MEDIA_CONDITIONS", and, "MEDIA_INSPECTIONS".

The instructions on the format of the inspection data input is very vague for this model.  Does anyone have any experience with the CCTV Processor model inspection data input?  I need to tell the televising contractor what format I need the inspection data in.

Thanks

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
gbrown
by
Emerging Contributor

HI Dan,

The CCTV contractor should export out a PACP export. This will produce the database that you can use with the tool. It is simple as choosing export, PACP export from the WinCan v8 interface. If they have problems they can call (877) 626-8386 or support@pipelineanalytics.com

George

View solution in original post

4 Replies
MikeMillerGIS
Esri Frequent Contributor

Dan,

The required inputs are subsets of the PACP v6 schema.  These are the key tables dealing with main inspection.  

DanAllen
Frequent Contributor

Thank you Michael.  Unfortunately our CCTV contractor has been unable to figure out how to get me those 4 tables out of their WinCan software.  They think they might need an additional GIS "module" for the WinCan software to enable that ability to export that information.  I would think if it was part of the PACP v6 standard though it would be part of the base software package.

Best,

Dan

0 Kudos
gbrown
by
Emerging Contributor

HI Dan,

The CCTV contractor should export out a PACP export. This will produce the database that you can use with the tool. It is simple as choosing export, PACP export from the WinCan v8 interface. If they have problems they can call (877) 626-8386 or support@pipelineanalytics.com

George

DanAllen
Frequent Contributor

Thank you George.  I will let them know.  They said they were going to contact the support email you listed above if they couldn't figure it out.

Dan

0 Kudos