CCTV Manager Null Fields

Jump to solution
10-05-2018 12:10 PM
Labels (2)
KrystalPhaneuf2
Occasional Contributor

I'm trying to use our CCTV data with the CCTV Manager.  It works however the televised mains layer produces NULL values for all the existing fields, including most importantly Flow.  I've tried using both "U" and "Upstream".  I know I could easily join the data to the original tale based on inspection but seems like this should work.  Any suggestions or anyone else experience this?  We are using a custom schema.  ArcGIS Pro 2.2.1.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
KrystalPhaneuf2
Occasional Contributor

Answered my own question.  Looks like the tool takes text or numeric field types for Inspection ID, however in the process it converts it to numeric and I'm guessing when it tried to join the tables it refused.  I changed the Inspection ID to numeric from text and the process worked and all fields appeared correctly.  Going to add a suggestion that ESRI create documentation for best field formats when using their solutions.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
KrystalPhaneuf2
Occasional Contributor

Answered my own question.  Looks like the tool takes text or numeric field types for Inspection ID, however in the process it converts it to numeric and I'm guessing when it tried to join the tables it refused.  I changed the Inspection ID to numeric from text and the process worked and all fields appeared correctly.  Going to add a suggestion that ESRI create documentation for best field formats when using their solutions.