Longest Flow Path Errors

03-24-2020 04:50 PM
PatrickPerales
New Contributor

I am using HEC-GeoHMS 10.7, ArcHYDRO 10.7, and ArcMAP 10.7.1. I keep receiving an error every time I perform the Longest Flow Path under characteristics in the HEC-GeoHMS toolbar. The error message is as follows,

Executing: LongestFlowpath RawDEM Fdr Subbasin1 "E:\0-0001\GEO HEC PROCESSING 10.77\SunsetLAKE\SunsetLAKE.gdb\SunsetLAKE\LongestFlowPath1" Creating zone raster from drainage area polygons Computing flow length Computing maximum flow length LogicalOp ConditionOp -49602 Error in ComputeLongestFlowPath System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException (0x80041098): ERROR 010429: Error in GRID IO: RMPValidate: Invalid Remap data are entered near record 2 and 3 .. Unable to initialize reclass table ERROR 010067: Error in executing grid expression. at ESRI.ArcGIS.SpatialAnalyst.RasterConditionalOpClass.SetNull(IGeoDataset ConditionalRaster, IGeoDataset FalseRaster) at ESRI.APWR.ApHydro.ArcHydroOp.ComputeLongestFlowpath(ApLayers apLayers, Int32 debug, ITrackCancel& trackcancel, IGPMessages& messages, String& exMessage, IRaster costRaster) in C:\Builds\9\s\ArcHydroTools\src\ApHydro\ArcHydroOp.vb:line 49581 System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException (0x80041098): ERROR 010429: Error in GRID IO: RMPValidate: Invalid Remap data are entered near record 2 and 3 .. Unable to initialize reclass table ERROR 010067: Error in executing grid expression. at ESRI.ArcGIS.SpatialAnalyst.RasterConditionalOpClass.SetNull(IGeoDataset ConditionalRaster, IGeoDataset FalseRaster) at ESRI.APWR.ApHydro.ArcHydroOp.ComputeLongestFlowpath(ApLayers apLayers, Int32 debug, ITrackCancel& trackcancel, IGPMessages& messages, String& exMessage, IRaster costRaster) in C:\Builds\9\s\ArcHydroTools\src\ApHydro\ArcHydroOp.vb:line 49581 Failed to execute (LongestFlowpath).

Errors:

My coordinate system is "WGS 1984 UTM 14N".

The coordinate systems are the same for all layers. I first inserted the .tiff and projected the raster to the WGS 1984 UTM 14 coord. system. Then I changed the coordinate system in data frame properties to the same coord. system.

If further data is needed please let me know.

Thank you

0 Kudos
3 Replies
TroyBarnhart
New Contributor

I am encountering the exact same issue using the same versions. I tried going through the normal 'Arc Hydro Problem Solvers' solutions, but did not see any change in the error. I also made sure the 10.7.1 Spatial Analyst patch was installed correctly.

I am actually following a tutorial, so I was really surprised to encounter this problem. I hope someone a bit more knowledgeable can identify what's wrong, and I am happy to provide any further details as well.

0 Kudos
ChristineDartiguenave
Esri Contributor

Please try the latest version of GeoHMS 10.7: 

http://downloads.esri.com/archydro/HECGeoHMS/Setup10_7/10.7.0.8/

You may need to add the GeoHMS toolbox to ArcToolbox if you get a message stating that the tool is not found. Close the window after adding it.

Christine Dartiguenave

Esri Water Resources Team

0 Kudos
JianaKim
New Contributor

Did you get the soln to this problem.Plz reply.

0 Kudos