Select to view content in your preferred language

Arc Hydro: Working with the Wetland Identification Model - Webinar Resources

10-28-2022 03:14 PM
Labels (2)

Arc Hydro: Working with the Wetland Identification Model - Webinar Resources

In this post, you will find resources that were shared in part three of the Getting Started with Arc Hydro webinar series, Arc Hydro: Working with the Wetland Identification Model.

Attached to this post are the webinar slides and the Q&A document.

The recording of this webinar is available on the registration page.

Resources

Water Resources Web Page

Arc Hydro Web Page

Water Resources Community

Esri Water Meetup

Esri Water Twitter

Water Resources LinkedIn Group

Newsletter

Additional Resources

User guide

Blog

Notebook

Video tutorials

How Surface Parameters Works

How Derive Continuous Flow Works

Labels (2)
Attachments
Comments
GYarleque
New Contributor II

Hello, I am trying to use the WIM tutorial and I am having issues performing the first step running the Smooth High Resolution DEM. I reached out to Esri Support and they couldn't help me and suggested I contact the ArcHydro team instead.  I contacted the ArcHydro team without any success. Below is the link to the tutorial I am following. It seems like the links to download the data are not working properly because data required in the tutorial is missing and the steps are not very clear. I would appreciate if anyone from this site could provide some help to this issue or if anyone has encounter a similar problem. 

Thanks a lot!

http://downloads.esri.com/ARCHYDRO/ArcHydro/Doc/Arc%20Hydro%20-%20Wetland%20Identification%20Model.p...

GinaO_Neil
Esri Contributor

Hi Gabo,

Thanks for posting your question! Can your describe the error you are seeing for Smooth High Resolution DEM? If you are using your own data, please be sure that your input DEM is in TIFF format and in a projected coordinate system. Also check that input and output filepaths do not have spaces in them. Lastly, be sure to use the latest version of the tools for either Pro 3 or Pro 2.9. Pro 3 is strongly recommended.

Data used in the documentation Use Cases are found here

There will be some slight differences in the newest version of tools and those used in the Use Cases. However, the workflow is mainly the same and the new tools are well-documented within Pro. A new version of the User Guide is coming.

Best,

Gina

Version history
Last update:
‎11-10-2022 03:08 PM
Updated by:
Contributors