Have a question about the 2018 Call for Presentations?

10-26-2017 08:57 AM
KCShearer
Esri Contributor

Ask us here or email us at papers@esri.com.  We can't wait to hear from you!

0 Kudos
20 Replies
KenBuja
MVP Esteemed Contributor

I was able to submit an abstract just a few minutes ago.

by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks folks. I tried again after lunch and it's letting me in now

PriscillaVasquez
Esri Contributor

That's great! Thanks for letting us know

0 Kudos
WilliamHarmon
New Contributor

Question:  Can one agency submit more than 1 presentation? if YES, how? 

0 Kudos
ZackK
by
New Contributor III

Is there a reason why the call for papers has not been included on the main Esri User Conference 2018: July 9–13, San Diego, CA | Esri GIS Conference page, specifically in the "Get Involved Section," along with other ways to participate?  I know two people who've missed the deadline, after I've mentioned it over the weekend.  Thanks.

KenBuja
MVP Esteemed Contributor

I thought I saw it there before the first deadline passed. But between the first deadline and the extension deadline, the call for papers inexplicably didn't appear on that section.

ZackK
by
New Contributor III

Thank you Ken, I appreciate the reply.

0 Kudos
KCShearer
Esri Contributor

Hi Zack.  I believe someone from our team has reached out to you.  If not, please let me know.

0 Kudos
chintakandel
New Contributor III

Hi KC, Any  possibilities to extend the Call for Papers deadline beyond Nov, 22(due to thanksgiving  holiday)? I missed to submit my abstract since I only check main conference page( I did not check GeoNet).

0 Kudos
curtvprice
MVP Esteemed Contributor

Chintamani, (hi!) my suggestion is email papers@esri.com, or maybe if that doesn't work to ask through internal organization help, they may be able to sneak you in through your ELA tech reps. Especially if the meeting planners are finding a 'gap' in your topic area.