Select to view content in your preferred language

2017 UC Agenda Schedular

06-06-2017 10:10 AM
AnnaTegarden1
New Contributor

I am having major issues with viewing the schedule for the UC. Well, I should say that I can 'view' it, but I cannot star or favorite any of the sessions. It pops up that I have to be logged in for that. "Log in to Add to Agenda". I have logged into my account before I got to the detailed agenda page, and when I go to login again from the detailed agenda page it just has a blank screen saying the it is "Checking Credentials"  - it will stay on this page and never update or refresh - it is just stuck. I have also looked for a pdf version of the agenda, but have yet to find anything. I need to be able to schedule and show colleagues what sessions are available. Please help. 

0 Kudos
4 Replies
RebeccaStrauch__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Make sure you are logging in with the correct account (i.e. the one you registered with).  I did get in just now, but it is rather slow this morning.

re: the pdf, in another thread it was mentioned that the pdf will be available at the end of june.

https://community.esri.com/thread/195145-can-the-detailed-agenda-pdf-be-posted#comment-691611 

in case there are more issues with your page, I'm taggin DHendrick-esristaff  and changing your discussion to a question (if it lets me).

0 Kudos
ByronFoster2
New Contributor II

So far no one has been able to resolve this issue. On the ESRI app you can see the detailed agenda and mark sessions but not from a PC.

Any clue when this issue will be resolved as I have now dealt with 5 different people with no resolution?

0 Kudos
curtvprice
MVP Esteemed Contributor

I just tried it (Google Chrome) and it is working fine for me. I do have to be careful to log into the account I'm registered under.

0 Kudos
ByronFoster2
New Contributor II

The solution to my problem was that I had to create a new account WITHOUT the @ symbol in my username. My username was my email address. The User Conference detailed agenda would load but one could not sign in as you would be stuck at the checking credentials page.

Margaret (Project Management, Marketing Operations) from ESRI responded with "We have recently discovered an issue when your account username has an @ sign in it, the log in hangs on the UC web agenda.  We are looking in to it but since we just discovered this, I’m not sure of when we may have a fix. Your account isn’t tied to your registration, so there is no real downside to having to create another account, other than having 1 more username/password to remember."

Problem solved. I can now add items to my agenda.

Thank you Margaret for being the 5th person to look at the problem but you actually solved it. I appreciate your efforts.