LandUseViolations

10-04-2018 07:24 AM
Labels (2)
GISaaS
by
New Contributor II

Where can I download the datamodelfeature dataset, with domains, etc. for the LandUseViolations Code Violations application. I'm new to ArcGIS Pro (user of ArcMAP for decades). When I tried the Pro deployment tool it only made connections but never gave me the datamodel. And, it is not in the latest version of the LGIM. So, Where can I download the datamodel to build into a client's LGIM/ArcGIS Online????

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
1 Reply
AllisonMuise1
Occasional Contributor III

Hi Grant,

The Solution Deployment Tool will create a copy of this layer in whichever ArcGIS Online organization/ArcGIS Portal that ArcGIS Pro is currently connected to. There is no need to download a feature class version of the layer - The Solution Deployment Tool will also allow you to load in your data and update fields and domains (although this should be done with care as too many schema changes can have dependencies in the applications that use this layer).

If you find that you absolutely need a feature class copy of the layer, you can use the option in your portal or organization to export the layer to a file geodatabase.

Use layers—ArcGIS Online Help | ArcGIS 

0 Kudos