Is Attribute Assistant compatible with 10.4.1?

Jump to solution
07-01-2016 03:59 AM
Labels (1)
DuncanHornby
MVP Notable Contributor

Whilst trawling the GIS SE site I became aware of something called Attribute Assistant, an add-in that had some clever attribute assisting functionality. I have downloaded it and installed it, believed I had created a sensible rule then ran it. It bombs out Arcmap with object not set. So thinking I had not done something correctly I reviewed what I did, still thought it was OK but then tried to turn off/on the add-in using the button on the tool bar. Button goes red and shows this error:

Capture.PNG

This immediately makes me think that this add-in is not compatible with 10.4.1 and would explain why I could not run the generate ID rule. I am using Windows 8.1. Can someone from ESRI confirm this? Are there any intentions of making this 10.4.1 compatible?

0 Kudos
11 Replies
MichaelHamrick2
New Contributor II

The table does not have the exclamation point, just the button to turn on and off the attribute assistant.

Larry Masters

Engineering/GIS Coordinator

122 Hwy 25-E

Newport TN 37821

Office: 423-623-3069 ext. 123

865-475-2300 ext. 123

Cell: 865-322-2308

“This message may contain confidential and/or propriety information and is intended for the person/entity to whom it was originally addressed. Any use by others is strictly prohibited.”

0 Kudos
JoeBorgione
MVP Emeritus

Commish5‌ -  perhaps you could elaborate on the problem you are having.  You say there is an exclamation point in the AA tool bar?  How about a screen shot of what's going on?

That should just about do it....
0 Kudos