Select to view content in your preferred language

help Tax parcel viewer

08-16-2013 11:50 AM
Labels (1)
JULIETABERNAL
New Contributor
Hi, I interested in implement a template for my maps and decided for use "Tax parcel viewer" for API JavaScript...

I downloaded the template; this come with some files as schemas and geo-proces.

i don't know how can use and configure this template to works whit my maps , someone can help me??

thanks...
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hola, estoy interesada en implementar una plantilla para poder visualizar mis mapas y me gustaría usar "Tax parcel Viewer" para la APIde Javascript

He descargado la plantilla; la descarga viene con varios archivos como esquemas, geo-procesos entre otros.

Necesito acoplar esa plantilla a mis mapas pero no se como hacerlo, hay algun recurso o guia donde me faciliten dicha labor??

gracias...
0 Kudos
1 Reply
AllisonMuise
New Contributor III
Hi Julieta,

I'm not sure which version of the Tax Parcel Viewer you downloaded, but you can find the steps to implement the 10.1/10.1 sp1 and 10.2 versions of this app online. The 10.0 download comes with a pdf help file.

These steps will show you how to publish each of the services needed by the application, configure the application to use these services, and finally to publish the application. We recommend you first do these steps with the sample data we provide in the LocalGovernment.gdb.

This help topic may also be of interest to you: Getting started with ArcGIS for Local Government

Cheers,
Allison M.
0 Kudos