Select to view content in your preferred language

Error "Unable to create service request" when customizing Citizen service request app

12-23-2013 07:16 AM
Labels (1)
SamKrueger1
New Contributor III
Hi,

I've downloaded the Citizen Service Request template and I am now in the process of configuring it using Notepad++

I'm hung up on the process of adding new service request points (see attached image)

Can anyone enlighten me on what the error message "Unable to create service request" is indicating?

My workflow :

I customized the service_request.mxd (downloaded from zip file) to incorporate new domains that pertain to my application > ShareAs Service and posted to my companies AGOL organization account > then I configured the config.js with the appropriate service URL's for my comment point layers and basemap layers as the configuration guidelines suggest. http://resources.arcgis.com/en/help/localgovernment/10.2/index.html#/Configuring_Citizen_Service_Req...

I can get passed the splash screen and even click on the previous test points I created in arcmap. But once I try and submit new points I get the error message indicated above. I did NOT change any field names before I created the feature service, I simple exchanged a default domain with a new one with comment types that are more relevant to my application.

Thanks for any help, hopefully I've provided enough information to get some sort of feedback on a direction I should take.
0 Kudos
0 Replies