Select to view content in your preferred language

Site Scan Flight App supported drones and app

08-10-2022 11:52 PM
CarstenHermanns
New Contributor

Hello all,

I am making very good progress regarding the use of our pilot in the operational environment. That is to say: I am implementing it!

But what would be really helpful: extend SiteScan's compatibility to current "stakeholders" and top dogs. There are such ancient drones supported that no one flies anymore and drones that are absolutely necessary are (according to forum statements) not yet supported....

Drones that are a MUST:
- Enterprise drone DJI Mavic 2 Enterprise Advanced (RTK included).
- Enterprise drone DJI M30T
- Consumer drone DJI Mavic 3

There's really no way around it!

Furthermore, the app on iOS is also good - but the integration via Android and thus directly executable on the SmartControllers long overdue. If the app runs directly on the controllers, you save on buying extra tablets and wiring and so on. In addition, with the new control of the M30T is also a platform created, which is enough for any tablet the water.

I urge you to position this with the developers. We have really big plans and then also scale to the entire group. That should be an incentive 😊

With kind regards

Carsten Hermanns, b. Haverkamp

Westnetz GmbH | Technology

"Ideas create the future"

1 Reply
NicoBonnafoux
Esri Contributor

Hi @CarstenHermanns,

We appreciate your feedback. Please post individual "Ideas" on the Site Scan Flight Ideas board for each of your suggestions so we can best address them and provide updates, or kudo and comment on existing ones: 
- DJI Mavic 3 support idea
- Android support idea

Regards,
Nico