DTM AND DSM

08-05-2017 09:24 AM
tinigjeo
New Contributor

how could import  dtm and dsm on gis 10.4.1?

0 Kudos
50 Replies
DanPatterson_Retired
MVP Emeritus

Are there any restrictions in your location on downloading videos? 

can you download any videos and view them?

Are you trying to access them from home or work?

0 Kudos
tinigjeo
New Contributor

look if are....

0 Kudos
XanderBakker
Esri Esteemed Contributor

If your account is linked to an organization that has ArcGIS Software on maintenance there will be many more resources available to you. 

If not, as Dan mentioned before you can see some videos on Youtube and for instance this video came up: Terrain Analysis Exercise 1: Calculating Terrain Attributes - YouTube (when I searched for "terrain analysis ArcGIS"). Although it references a tutorial related to LiDAR data, you can see how slope, aspect and other products are derived.

0 Kudos
XanderBakker

In addition this explanation form the Help page:

Many e-Learning resources in our catalog are open to everyone. These resources are indicated with the “FREE” label. To take any of the free e-Learning resources, you simply need to login with your Esri Account.

Individuals who have, or are members of an organization that has, an Esri qualifying product with a current maintenance subscription have unlimited access to all e-Learning resources in our catalog. Learn how to take advantage of this benefit.

GERTISEDO
New Contributor III

HI XANDER

COULD SEND ME THE ORIGINALLY VIDEO OF THIS VISUALLY

0 Kudos
XanderBakker

What video are you referring to?  Is it this one that I included 7 months ago? Terrain Analysis Exercise 1: Calculating Terrain Attributes - YouTube 

0 Kudos
GERTISEDO
New Contributor III

hi Xander 

i want to see this video....could you help? 

0 Kudos
XanderBakker

I don't have a video of that process, but the steps would be very simple. The problem is that the file that you have does not have valid data to generate the slope map. Unless, you have a different data set now (a lot can happen in 7 months).

0 Kudos
tinigjeo
New Contributor

hi xandre

i will send dtm file may help me for define projection for more attach

material ... can you send me the video ... so i understand more better

0 Kudos
XanderBakker

Can you share the location of the raster? It would be best to ask those that provided the raster what coordinate system has been used to avoid having to guess the spatial reference. 

0 Kudos