How to grant permissions

Jump to solution
01-18-2022 10:33 AM
Labels (3)
CarbonAmerica
New Contributor III

Hi everyone,

I am trying to login to My Esri. It's saying I need a token, which I do not have. I have requested permission, and I got an email saying my permissions request was received by the administrator. However, I am the administrator and I haven't received anything. Where do I look and how do I grant permissions? Nothing is in my email, or in my arcgis online account. Any help would be greatly appreciated. 

Thanks so much
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
JayantaPoddar
MVP Esteemed Contributor

Getting disconnected from My Esri organization doesn't disconnect you from your AGOL organization.

Ensure you are logging in to My Esri, using the same Esri account mentioned in the Order Fulfillment Confirmation email?

Think Location

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
JayantaPoddar
MVP Esteemed Contributor

Have you recently purchased ArcGIS License? If yes, did you receive any email from Esri with "Order Fulfillment Confirmation"?

Do you have a Personal Use License or a business license (currently under maintenance)? 

In case you were a member of the organizational account in My Esri, and accidentally got disconnected from the organization, please contact Esri Support for further assistance.

Think Location
0 Kudos
CarbonAmerica
New Contributor III

I have received the email with the Order Fulfillment Confirmation. The license I bought was the ArcGIS Desktop Basic. 

From what I can tell, I haven't been disconnected as I am the administrator and I am still able to login to ArcGIS online. 

Thanks so much
0 Kudos
JayantaPoddar
MVP Esteemed Contributor

Getting disconnected from My Esri organization doesn't disconnect you from your AGOL organization.

Ensure you are logging in to My Esri, using the same Esri account mentioned in the Order Fulfillment Confirmation email?

Think Location
0 Kudos
CarbonAmerica
New Contributor III

You're right, I was using a different account than the one on the Order Fulfillment Confirmation email. Thanks for your help!

Thanks so much
0 Kudos