How do I update maintenance?

Jump to solution
01-09-2019 12:57 PM
Labels (3)
AlbertPecora
New Contributor

How do I update maintenance to a specific license?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
JustinHoffmaster
Esri Contributor

Your Customer Service Representative will need to assist with updates to existing maintenance quotations.

Within MyEsri under the Transactions Tab you are able to View Maintenance Quotes, Request a Copy of a Quote and Renew the Quote via Credit Card or PO.

Additionally you can send questions or update requests directly to your CSR. You can also locate your assigned CSR and contact information under the MyOrganizations tab. Your assigned CSR is listed under Esri Contacts near the bottom of the MyOrganizations page.

For your specific update request I will have your CSR reach out to you directly. You should be hearing from your CSR shortly.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
JustinHoffmaster
Esri Contributor

Your Customer Service Representative will need to assist with updates to existing maintenance quotations.

Within MyEsri under the Transactions Tab you are able to View Maintenance Quotes, Request a Copy of a Quote and Renew the Quote via Credit Card or PO.

Additionally you can send questions or update requests directly to your CSR. You can also locate your assigned CSR and contact information under the MyOrganizations tab. Your assigned CSR is listed under Esri Contacts near the bottom of the MyOrganizations page.

For your specific update request I will have your CSR reach out to you directly. You should be hearing from your CSR shortly.

0 Kudos
AlbertPecora
New Contributor

Thanks for the help Justin.