Arcmap authorization

06-04-2021 12:56 AM
Labels (1)
FirdausTaufik
New Contributor

Anyone could help me, During authorization I have issue which get an error of "Authorization denied because request would have exceeded...". I have tried uninstall and install it again and trying authorized through uploading authorized.txt file but still doesn't working. Anyone could help explaining step by step that I can do?

I also do this step from this link https://support.esri.com/en/technical-article/000011995 however couldn't find the folder stated.

Thanks in advanced

0 Kudos
2 Replies
DanPatterson
MVP Esteemed Contributor

The Note section of your link says you should contact Support since your license may need to be reset.  That would be the best course of action given the folder doesn't exisdt

... sort of retired...
JayantaPoddar
MVP Esteemed Contributor

Has there been an unsuccessful attempt of authorizing your license? This may cause due to irregular internet connectivity or abrupt shut down of the machine during shutdown.

This error could also come if you have authorized the license earlier, and system gets formatted without prior deauthorization of the license.

Please contact Esri Technical Support, to get the license keycode reset, as suggested by @DanPatterson .

Also never share the keycode(s) with anyone/anywhere (even here), except the Esri Support person. Anyone can see the keycode in your screenshot and may (mis-)use it. Always mask the keycodes (at least the numeric portion).

Think Location
0 Kudos