New Member - James Crandall

01-03-2022 11:02 AM
JCrandall
New Contributor

I'm happy to join the community.  Since 2002 I've used GIS as a technician and analyst, but only in the private sector.  I've also managed GIS-centric third-party applications for IT and Utilities as a public sector employee.  This is my first time managing GIS in the public sector.  I hope to learn a lot through this forum.

0 Kudos
1 Reply
ChrisCatania
Esri Community Team

Welcome to the Esri Community, @JCrandall! It's great to have you here with us. Sounds like you have a lot of great GIS experience and we're honored to have you here, and we're excited to have you share your GIS private sector knowledge with others too. If you haven't already, you might want to check out these areas of the community as they might be helpful in getting to know some of the industries and public sector GIS areas. 

https://community.esri.com/t5/industries/ct-p/industries

As you explore around, we invite you to check out the Community Basic resources where you can get tips on finding solutions, sharing ideas and other tools to get you started on your journey. If you have any questions, let us know. Excited to see you around the community! 

Esri Community Strategist
0 Kudos