Hello world

Jump to solution
12-21-2020 04:21 PM
r88
by
New Contributor

Hello & happy solstice!
I am learning ArcGIS out of interest in an employment opportunity and also for a self-employed web application I want to get off the ground quickly in a simple format, testing some basic features that may be usable. I am going to check out available features I could use in an app for remote meditation connections. I am also going to look into documenting geo-locations for directed kids activities using natural items.
I like the look and feel of the service here.
Thanks for having me,
Rob

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Rob! Thanks for joining us here in the Esri Community. Sounds like you have some great ideas for GIS.

You might be interested in checking out ArcGIS Web AppBuilder, ArcGIS Survey123, or ArcGIS QuickCapture to start. If you are looking for more communities, check out our Products page and our All Communities page to browse other topics. 

If you ever need any help or want to learn the latest about from the Esri Community, visit Community Basics.  Best wishes on your employment opportunity! 

View solution in original post

1 Reply
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Rob! Thanks for joining us here in the Esri Community. Sounds like you have some great ideas for GIS.

You might be interested in checking out ArcGIS Web AppBuilder, ArcGIS Survey123, or ArcGIS QuickCapture to start. If you are looking for more communities, check out our Products page and our All Communities page to browse other topics. 

If you ever need any help or want to learn the latest about from the Esri Community, visit Community Basics.  Best wishes on your employment opportunity!