Hello my name is Kim Garbade

11-14-2019 02:31 PM
KimGarbade
Occasional Contributor III

I work in Jacksonville Florida (Great Town)

GIS Successes this year were: Learned some web programming, automated Rec and Post process, Learned ArcGIS Pro, got up to speed on Data Reviewer in ArcGIS Pro (still not as good as ArcGIS version), and remembered some ArcObjects .NET

I have no one area of expertise.  As a great poet once said:  "If you got a problem Yo I'll solve it."...  Project Manager is my title, but that's just part of it.  I manage enterprise geodatabases, I create SQL Server queries and reports, I write code if I have to (web and desktop), create maps if I must, help with proposals, etc.

My interests are my family, spending more time with my family, vacationing with my family and my Surly Midnight Special... this week... a new bike project next week.

Coordinate: 29.649918, -82.348631 

I also like 41.768342, -74.156031

1 Reply
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Welcome to GeoNet, Kim Garbade!

Sounds like you've had a pretty productive year so far but I'm guessing it comes with the package of being a Project Manager. 

Thanks for sharing your interests and favorite places with us -- the second place looks beautiful for the holidays!

Here are some places in the community that might be of interest to you based on some of your expertise and experience:

ArcGIS Pro   -- Check out Aaron Falk for his new Top Picks Series with arcgispro‌. 

ArcObjects.NET

Geodatabase

Implementing ArcGIS

Feel free to hop in and answer a question or share some of your key learning experiences with the community. If you need help how to create any content or use community features, see our GeoNet Resource Hub‌. 

Cheers,

Leslie

0 Kudos