Select to view content in your preferred language

Greetings!!!

07-10-2022 05:55 AM
victguevara
New Contributor

I am Víctor a GIS Consultant, 

As a Geodesist Engineer, I work with innovative tools and methods for acquisition, processing and management of geospatial data, regulated by cartographic standards and DB technical specifications, in order to provide solutions for situations in the areas of geomatics, surveying, engineering, and cadasters for measurement of the territory, based on customer needs. Therefore, I mainly apply land surveys, GNSS, space/airborne remote sensing, Geographic Information System (GIS), digital mapping, data science/analytics/engineer as support for process implementation and building better digital products underneath Digital Transformation.

Esri Skills
  • ArcGIS Desktop/Pro 
  • ArcGIS Online
  • Office 365
  • ArcPy,
  • Spatial Analyst,
  • 3D Analyst
0 Kudos
2 Replies
JerryBartz
Frequent Contributor

Welcome to the community. One area that may interest you is BIM. A lot of applications. Interior location analysis, using Virtual Reality is an emerging growth field. A couple of years ago, there were 3 major virtual realities, now I see discussions of 5 of 6. Location, location, location; now. planning and in the future.  

BriannaEttley
Esri Community Manager

We’re glad to officially welcome you, @victguevara!

It looks like you’ve been exploring the Esri Community for a little while now which is awesome. By now, you've likely already gathered that Esri Community is a global community where you can find solutions, share ideas, and collaborate to solve problems with GIS.

Don't miss these helpful resources:

And, noting your Esri skills, these areas may prove a good starting point:

And always feel encouraged to reach out if you have any questions.

Brianna Ettley
Community Manager, Engagement & Content
0 Kudos