Select to view content in your preferred language

Unable to add layer, token required, Local Gov Public Parking Solution

Jump to solution
11-17-2017 10:38 AM
JayHodny
Frequent Contributor

I have been learning\working with the Local Government Public Parking solution using ArcGIS Pro.  After much trial and error, and some GeoNet help on updating domains, I managed to populate the various feature layers provided with the solution.   I also added a few other feature layers I want to show on the web map and app.  I then shared/published the public parking web map from Pro.  When I open the web map in ArcGIS Online, I receive 'error...layer cannot be added to map' messages.  I noticed that all of the layers are listed in the 'web map' item Overview tab in AGOL.  In the 'hosted feature' item Overview, the other layers I added are in the list but the solution layers are not listed.  If I go to the web map Overview tab, and click on a layer to open the REST feature service, I get a 'token required' message for each of the solution layers, but not for the other layers.  I am not sure what this means or what I need to do to clear this so the layers of the web map will all load and I can continue on to the web appbuilder step.  Thanks.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
JayHodny
Frequent Contributor

With Esri tech support, I was able to resolve this issue.  I was overwriting (republishing) the solution services in Pro by mistake.  The Public Parking Soluton is working great now!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
JayHodny
Frequent Contributor

With Esri tech support, I was able to resolve this issue.  I was overwriting (republishing) the solution services in Pro by mistake.  The Public Parking Soluton is working great now!

0 Kudos