Select to view content in your preferred language

Raster Function Template Configuration | Group Items By | Mosaic Dataset Help

02-02-2024 08:26 AM
JM32
by
New Contributor III

I have a mosaic dataset (MD) with elevation data and want to apply a raster function template (RFT) to it to create visual products. I'm having trouble configuring it to display specific raster groups contained in the MD.

Ideally, I'd like to configure the RFT to use the Type = Item Group display method. Then, allow rasters to pass through the function that are contained within specific groups I'd set with the Group Field Name. Big picture, I plan to hold multiple elevation rasters in a single Derived MD. Then use RFT to call certain groups of items in that Derived MD to show hillshades, aspects, etc... But I can't get the grouping part to work right and everything disappears when I configure it. I've been basing my workflow off this Esri Help Page, towards the bottom the section on "use groups of items from a mosaic dataset".

Screenshots are below...if anyone has experience with this and can give input, I'd greatly appreciate it!

Figure 1: This is how I have the RFT configured.

Screenshot 2024-02-02 111238.png

Figure 2: "GroupName" will be my group field name. When i actually do this, I'll have more than just "A" for a group, and more rasters in it. Currently, just trying to get it to display properly with groups.

Screenshot 2024-02-02 111212.png

Figure 3: How my function is setup. Should I have more than just "Raster[]" under Name?

Screenshot 2024-02-02 111302.png

0 Kudos
0 Replies