Select to view content in your preferred language

Error Creating Offline Maps in ArcGIS Enterprise 11.2

a month ago
vijaybadugu
Occasional Contributor II

I have recently experienced an error in ArcGIS Server Logs as shown in below. I have recently added one feature class which has relationship with another feature and has a SQL Trigger on it. Initially, I struggled enabling the Archiving  on the feature class and realized that, with trigger , we can't enable archiving. Somehow, I disabled the trigger and enabled the Archiving. then, I was able to publish the feature class with Sync enabled.  After I added the layer to field map web map and tried to generate the offline maps. I keep getting the below error.  Then , I removed the layer and tried creating offline maps, it went well without issues. Could anyone help me out.

I am using ArcGIS Enterprise 11.2 and recently geodatabase upgraded to recent version of it.

"(null) An error occurred while adding an entry to the FEATUREDATASET_CLASSES or the FEATURECLASSES table. [Read only data, non-versioned data, or branch versioned data cannot be replicated. Data versioned with the option to move edits to base cannot be replicated. GlobalIDs are required for two way and one way replica data. Creating one way replica using archiving requires archiving the replicated parent data.]. Replica: Ags_Fs."

0 Replies