Error code on saving constraint rule

Jump to solution
08-07-2020 02:18 PM
Steve_Salas
Occasional Contributor

ArcGIS Pro 2.5.1

When authoring a constraint rule in my geodatabase (SQL Server, traditionally versioned data), I tried to save a rule and it returned this error code:

The "ERROR 003050:" box is not click-able so I'm not really sure where to look.  My query validated in the query builder form, I know that much...  Thanks!

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Steve_Salas
Occasional Contributor

Resolved by upgrading geodatabase from 10.6.1 to 10.8.1

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
KumarGaurav
Esri Contributor

Hi Steven,

Which Data Reviewer Constraint Rule are you trying to configure and what are the parameters used when you experienced this error?

Thanks,

Kumar Gaurav

0 Kudos
Steve_Salas
Occasional Contributor

Hi Kumar,

I wrote everything below and then checked the release of the geodatabase that I was given access to:  10.6.1...  so perhaps that is the issue:  too old?  I tried the same steps in a new File GDB and it does save without the error code.  If the geodatabase release is the issue, then I would recommend that the error message be improved (and that we get our database upgraded soon!). -S.S.

this polygon feature class is within a feature dataset, participates in a topology.  Right-click on the feature class in Catalog Pane, pick Design->Attribute rules.  In the Attribute Rules panel, pick Constraint, then New Rule.  Filled out the form (the Arcade expression tests as Valid in the Expression Builder), then click Save in the Attribute Rules section of the ribbon.  Then that "ERROR 003050:" appears if I hover the mouse over the red indicator:

0 Kudos
JayCary
Esri Contributor

Hi Steven,

It looks like you're having an issue when creating an Arcade-based Attribute (constraint) rule. I am moving this question to the Geodatabase page, where you will hopefully find an answer.

Thanks,

Jay

0 Kudos
Steve_Salas
Occasional Contributor

Resolved by upgrading geodatabase from 10.6.1 to 10.8.1

0 Kudos