ArcGIS Data Store Relational Option Greyed Out

Jump to solution
11-08-2017 05:14 PM
KrystalPhaneuf3
New Contributor III

I am trying to get Workforce to work on Portal, but requires ArcGIS Data Store. Installed Data Store on server and when configuring, the "Relational" option is greyed out.  Any ideas why? 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
KrystalPhaneuf3
New Contributor III

Turns out the problem was I already had a managed database set up for my server.  Once I removed that it allowed me to choose relational database.

View solution in original post

4 Replies
DanPatterson_Retired
MVP Emeritus

The requirements say

When using Workforce in the office with the web app, or in the field with the mobile app, you must have an ArcGIS organizational account and be a level 2 member. Project owners need to be administrators or publishers in the organization to create Workforce projects. ArcGIS Online and ArcGIS Enterprise 10.5.1 or later are supported.

I assume all are met and the license level is appropriate?

KrystalPhaneuf3
New Contributor III

Yes, but it doesn't really have to do with Workforce.  I'm trying to install Data Store and configure it on my AWS server.  When going through the config, it doesn't let me choose relational, which is what I want. 

0 Kudos
DanPatterson_Retired
MVP Emeritus

Data Store help Installation requirements and layout the steps fairly clearly I suppose, so where along the steps are you missing a requirement or skipped a step?

You may have to wait for someone that has recently installed it and run into similar issues with missing information

0 Kudos
KrystalPhaneuf3
New Contributor III

Turns out the problem was I already had a managed database set up for my server.  Once I removed that it allowed me to choose relational database.