Validate _connectivity rule in AA

04-18-2017 03:09 PM
Labels (1)
elvissoto
New Contributor

I work for a gas company, we have point feature class which has 5 subtypes with different connections like reducer has 2, three way tee has 3  and so on , I am trying to set Validate _connectivity rule for my value method in domain table, I am not sure how to use subtype under Table name. Can anyone help me?

0 Kudos
17 Replies
elvissoto
New Contributor

No one answer my previous question, hopefully I will get some help for this issue..... I try to set up some rules for dynamic table, except last value rule none of them are working.  here I have attached the table , not sure what mistake I am doing . I would appreciate any help.

0 Kudos
MikeMillerGIS
Esri Frequent Contributor

For subtypes, you need to use FeatureClass name only, remove the owner and database, then a pipe(|) and the list of subtypes.  That will restrict the rule to process only on that subtype.  

so in your example.  Main_LINE|1,2,3  

elvissoto
New Contributor

Thanks for your response, I am trying to use Validate connectivity rule for reducers & couplings which are subtypes of Non controllable fitting feature class. Where should I enter Valency or Nodes specific number? I try to use under Value info ,Table name & Field name  none of them work. Any suggestions?

Example: NoncontrollableFtg_point|11  --11 represents reducer, reducer should have 2 nodes, under which column should I enter 2 number?

0 Kudos
MikeMillerGIS

You are mixing the subtypes and the rule config

FC|Subtypes in the Table Name field

Nodes in the Value info

NONCon|11 = Table Name

2 = Value Info

Validation - Attribute Assistant | ArcGIS Solutions 

elvissoto
New Contributor

I also tried this way before, still not working. This is how I config the rule.

0 Kudos
MikeMillerGIS

Can you get us a log file?

elvissoto
New Contributor

Here I have attached the log file, I am having trouble with VALIDATE_CONNECTIVITY & SPLIT_INTERSECTING_FEATURES methods.

0 Kudos
elvissoto
New Contributor

Sorry , here is the attachment.

0 Kudos
elvissoto
New Contributor

Michael Miller any feedback from log file?

0 Kudos