Select to view content in your preferred language

GIS Intern looking for help with a Hippo Roller Project

10-26-2023 12:31 PM
Labels (2)
HarryGonzalez
New Contributor

Hello ESRI YPN community!

My name is Harry Gonzalez, and I am a GIS student at Palomar College. I'm currently interning at Visual Knowledge. I’m reaching out to anyone who would be interested in helping with a Story Map Project.

My current project is looking into Starbuck's supply chain from South America. I'm looking to map out their coffee, tea and cacao production to show the significance of S. America's export to create a campaign for Hippo Rollers with the help of Visual Knowledge.

What is Hippo Roller? Hippo Roller is a social enterprise organization based in South Africa that manufactures and distributes Hippo Rollers, a water transport container, with the aid of sponsors and donors for the past 30+ years. It’s a huge humanitarian project that aids in the safe and sustainable transport of water in rough terrain. It can also be used to transport coffee and cacao beans. Feel free to browse our winning Story Map from this year’s ESRI User Conference for more info.

I'm looking for anyone who has worked with map projects on coffee supply. I wanted to ask if anyone could give me direction on this project? Or possibly start a conversation on this.

Thank you in advance. 

Regards,

Harry Gonzalez

HarryGonzalez_0-1698347394869.png

Tags (2)
1 Reply
HajarAlqayoudhi
Occasional Contributor

Hello @HarryGonzalez 

It is the first time I heard about Hippo Roller! it is so nice😀

It is a pleasure to be part of this project. I can help you on the way of creating story maps, or We will decide later which is the best Esri Solution that meets your project's requirements. 

Contact me here Or via my Email: HajQd997@gmail.com.