Uploading time enabled feature weblayers. No joy.

01-14-2019 01:12 PM
Axelvon_Matern
New Contributor III

Hi!

I trying to figure out how to uplpad time enable features to ArcGis Online with no success. I can upload with no problems and all is well if I turn off Layer Time of the fields. But as soon I turn it on, it doesnt work.

I can export i whit no error message. Also the miniature picture is shown. But no data shown when loading the map in ArcGis Online. 

What is going on here? Any ideas?

/Axel

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Suzanne-Boden
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi Axel, what format is your data and where are you uploading from? And where are you exporting to?

0 Kudos
Axelvon_Matern
New Contributor III

I am trying to my upload "SMHParcels" polygone time enabled datafrom ArcGis Pro:

1. Selecting my layer in Contents pane.
  2. Selecting "Share as weblayer"
  3. Setting Layer type to "Features"
  4. Publishing
  5. Checking it out in ArcGis Online. The overview page looks fine. But I can se no data in the table or map.

0 Kudos
Axelvon_Matern
New Contributor III

And no data. Just the basemap as seen on this picture. 

I really dont understand whats going on? 

/Axel

0 Kudos
Suzanne-Boden
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi Axel, the additional info and screenshots are helpful. I've shared your issue with the ArcGIS Pro space. It sounds like this may be related to the publishing option selected to handle the source data. When you published the web layer, did you see any warnings? Here's a good checklist related to publishing from ArcGIS Pro: Analyze your GIS resource—ArcGIS Pro | ArcGIS Desktop. Here's an overview of the publishing options for web layers: Introduction to sharing web layers—ArcGIS Pro | ArcGIS Desktop.  

0 Kudos