MOOC

Jump to solution
06-17-2022 03:11 PM
kurdishbrwar
Occasional Contributor
Greetings to all, in response to MOOC educational courses, thanks to everyone who supervises and provides these applications, I only have a simple comment. I hope that there will be future applications about some important applications in the information systems environment such as hydrology, networks, geo-terrestrial coding and other applications, especially to increase the interest And thank you, your friend Sabah from Iraqi Kurdistan - Duhok.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Suzanne-Boden
Esri Regular Contributor

Thanks for sharing your MOOC topic ideas, Sabah. I'll take them back to our team for consideration.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
kurdishbrwar
Occasional Contributor

Greetings to all, in response to MOOC educational courses, thanks to everyone who supervises and provides these applications, I only have a simple comment. I hope that there will be future applications about some important applications in the information systems environment such as hydrology, networks, geo-terrestrial coding and other applications, especially to increase the interest And thank you, your friend Sabah from Iraqi Kurdistan - Duhok.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Suzanne-Boden
Esri Regular Contributor

Thanks for sharing your MOOC topic ideas, Sabah. I'll take them back to our team for consideration.

kurdishbrwar
Occasional Contributor
Thank you very much, Mrs.  Suzanne. I hope that the exercises and applications in these educational courses will develop from your company and your esteemed website in order to achieve the desired goals. Thank you.

0 Kudos