I can't open a pdf from mooc

Jump to solution
03-20-2020 09:16 AM
AsiaJones
New Contributor

Every time I go to download the PDF to do the MOOC activities, I get a server error. It also only shows the first page of the PDF on the computer screen and the rest is grey dots. 

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
AdenaSchutzberg1
Esri Regular Contributor

Hello Asia,

We ask that you visit the Help tab in the course (I understand you are in the currently running Spatial Data Science MOOC) and follow the instructions there when you need help. Here's what I found when I followed the instructions there.

• There's a Common Question on accessing the course PDFs. 
  • Many students have noted this issue and shared their solutions in the course Forum.

Please have a look at the suggestions in these resources. If you still need help, please post in the course Forum with  details about what browser and version number you are using.

Adena

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
AdenaSchutzberg1
Esri Regular Contributor

Hello Asia,

We ask that you visit the Help tab in the course (I understand you are in the currently running Spatial Data Science MOOC) and follow the instructions there when you need help. Here's what I found when I followed the instructions there.

• There's a Common Question on accessing the course PDFs. 
  • Many students have noted this issue and shared their solutions in the course Forum.

Please have a look at the suggestions in these resources. If you still need help, please post in the course Forum with  details about what browser and version number you are using.

Adena

0 Kudos