How can I take a beta exam?

Jump to solution
01-09-2019 01:08 PM
DougBrowning
MVP Esteemed Contributor

I found the page for beta exams here Early Adopter Community | Esri Early Adopter Program  but when I go to the Early adopter website there are no opportunities for exams.  In fact the only one i see is Survey123.

I am using my personal account as I am not sure on using my govt account right now.

I would like to take the beta to save the money since I am a govt contractor currently on furlough.  (Esri should be running a special for us!)

If I go to Pearson it does let me sign up for the beta exam so do I just do that?   

Also it looks like you can take them at home instead of the test center now?  Has anyone tried this? 

Thanks a lot

Tags (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
JRosalesGIS
Esri Regular Contributor

Hello @DougBrowning -- Just wanted to let you know that our policy has changed and we are now able to offer beta exam participation to the entire GIS Community of Esri Customers, Esri Business Partners, International Distributors, and Esri Employees. Here's a blog with further details: Esri Beta Exam FAQs

View solution in original post

4 Replies
JerenPortillo
Esri Contributor

Hi Doug,

Thank you for your interest in our beta exams.  At this time, we only offer our beta exams to Esri employees, distributors, and partners; if this policy changes in the future, we will be sure to notify our followers.

All of our operational exams can be delivered through Online Proctored, which offers you the convenience of taking an exam in your home, office or other qualified location via your laptop and a secure connection.

Please feel free to reach out to our team if you have any further questions about Esri Technical Certification exams.

Thanks!!

Jeren Portillo

DougBrowning
MVP Esteemed Contributor

My Company actually is a partner so what do I need to do ?

Thanks

0 Kudos
JerenPortillo
Esri Contributor

Please email your request to certification@esri.com.

Thanks!!

JRosalesGIS
Esri Regular Contributor

Hello @DougBrowning -- Just wanted to let you know that our policy has changed and we are now able to offer beta exam participation to the entire GIS Community of Esri Customers, Esri Business Partners, International Distributors, and Esri Employees. Here's a blog with further details: Esri Beta Exam FAQs