Electrical Utility Network Web App and Feature Editing

03-17-2023 10:41 AM
DavidNuhn
New Contributor II

Hello, we have been working on integrating our data into an electric utility network and are finally at the Web App stages. Does anyone know how to go about editing attributes or features successfully? I am able to have the web app created with all the data needed and I can edit features/attribute. The issue however, is needing to validate topology after editing a feature. Our plan would be to have a user change a switch status to open or closed in the attribute table then run a trace while the switch is in the desired position. The only information I have seen that looks promising is the "Utility Network Editor" (out of the UK) https://www.esriuk.com/en-gb/arcgis/products/utility-network-editor/overview#network-connectivity

Any ideas or work arounds would be greatly appreciated, thanks!

1 Reply
AiminFan1
New Contributor II

Did you try to use "Validate Network Topology (Utility Network)" The GP tool can be called through python.

I have developed a prototype for develop an edit web app through Experience builder.

I created a dedicated brunch version and run scheduled task to validate and post to default version.

Hope this help.

0 Kudos