Asset Lifecycle Modelling in ArcGIS Pro

Title: Asset Lifecycle Modelling in ArcGIS Pro

Author/Presenter: Lawrie George

Organization: Assetic Inc

3240 Carillon Point

Kirkland, WA, 98033, USA

e-mail: lgeorge@assetic.com

Bio

I am a Solutions Manager at Assetic based in Brooklyn, New York. It is my passion to use practical know-how, software development skills and holistic management to solve any challenge that we face whilst growing our business.

I am always eager to learn new skills and apply them to solving the task at hand like the load testing of wind turbines, geo-coding entire asset registers, predictive modeling of works programs and Cloud (SaaS) software development.

I look forward to the challenges ahead and working to improve the lives of those around me.

Abstract

A story of integration between the Science of Where and the Prediction of When.

This presentation covers our journey over the last 14 months from inception to releasing an ArcGIS Pro add-in that allows people to make informed decisions on their infrastructure assets by comparing long-term funding scenarios using interactive reports and smart mapping.

The presentation will cover our initial integration between Assetic Predictor and ArcGIS Online before moving onto the Aha! moment at the Esri developer summit in 2017.
From here we'll go through pitching our app idea to head office, the first prototype in ArcGIS Pro and some of the key resources we used in finalizing the design.
Finally, we'll end with a brief demo.

About Assetic

Founded in 2006, Assetic delivers complete infrastructure asset management through our industry-specific software and services.

Assetic gives asset management professionals – whether they be engineering or finance focused – a central repository for all their asset data to enable more efficient and effective outcomes. Assetic has a strong track record of enabling organizations to make better long-term decisions, thanks to unique algorithms and degradation profiles which assist in forecasting future capital expenditure.

The scalable, modular nature of Assetic, and our strong integration experience, delivers organizations a solution specific to their needs, and flexible enough to be implemented in stages depending on business need, resources and skills.

Version history
Last update:
‎01-08-2018 12:03 PM
Updated by:
Contributors