New Contributor II

Hi every one

I want to remove attachment from popup result

Thanks

0 Kudos
6 Replies
XanderBakker
Esri Esteemed Contributor

To remove an attachment you should edit the layer. If you are the designer of the WAB application you should add the hosted feature layer with edit capabilities and use the Edit widget—Web AppBuilder for ArcGIS | ArcGIS to delete the related record.

0 Kudos
husamjada_
New Contributor II

First of all thank you very much

But i did not  wont to delete the attachment , i want to hide it ( attachment ) the link from the PopUp menu in result query

thanks

0 Kudos
XanderBakker

Just go into your web map and configure the pop-up. Below the list of field there will be an option which allows you to switch the hyperlink to the attachment off (see below, sorry for the Spanish interface):

husamjada_
New Contributor II

Thank you very much ... I do what you are talking about .. the attachments doesn't appear in any pop-up .

It appear in Result pop-up only why!!!

Pleas see attached pic

Thanks ...

0 Kudos
XanderBakker

As far as I can tell you are using the GP widget, or is it a different one? Where does the result point at and what does it consist of? Is that the same layer that already exists in the web map? In the GP widget configuration of the results tab, do you have the possibility to switch it off there?

husamjada_
New Contributor II

I use the same layer in map ... and the query in ARCGIS app .. and i build the map and the web app at ARCGIS online. And is there any possible to switch it off ??? like coding or any thing else .

thanks for your corporation