MapInfo Files

02-24-2014 11:53 PM
MH1
by
New Contributor
I am new to Mapserver.There is an existing system which uses MapInfo file and displays map accurately.Now I have to replace the existing map with a new one with the given files(.MAP,.ID and .TAB files.).I checked the previous .aspx.vb page,no where these files are used directly.But could find a Csharp........ .MAP file being called in the code from a server folder.Tried using the new .MAP file by replacing the existing one there.But its giving error.Tried placing all these files in that root server folder.But still doesn't work.Could any one give any suggestion on how it could be done?Is there any step by step procedure to accomplish this?
0 Kudos
1 Reply
MH1
by
New Contributor
I am new to Mapserver.There is an existing system which uses MapInfo file and displays map accurately.Now I have to replace the existing map with a new one with the given files(.MAP,.ID and .TAB files.).I checked the previous .aspx.vb page,no where these files are used directly.But could find a Csharp........ .MAP file being called in the code from a server folder.Tried using the new .MAP file by replacing the existing one there.But its giving error.Tried placing all these files in that root server folder.But still doesn't work.Could any one give any suggestion on how it could be done?Is there any step by step procedure to accomplish this?
0 Kudos