I'm working on a project using census data. In the last week or so, all my recent map packages have stopped working. Specifically, when I open them, they load everything up to date, including the group layers and layers that I've named and renamed, but nothing shows up on the map. When I try to "open attribute table" on any of the layers, all of the records are gone. The map loads fine if I open it from a Map Document - I'm just concerned about the point at which I need to share this with someone not on my computer. Some screenshots below. Thanks for any feedback you can provide! ArcMap 10.2
I have also tried sharing as a Map Package using Enterprise Geodatabase Data and without doing so (referencing the data). This started a week ago, and the map package from then has one layer's attributes still present, while the rest are gone. The last few are missing all attributes.