Hello, I am having some trouble loading an XML document published from diagrammer into a blank file geodatabase. I have run the validation tool and do not have any errors or warnings. When attempting to load the XML via the wizard I get a dialogue box that just says failed to load. when I attempt it in python I get an error 001162 which says The XML file is not correctly formatted or is not a valid XML document type.
I was able to load simple test schemas from diagrammer with no problem as well as the samples included
I assume it is a formatting error on my part but i cant seem to find it, can someone please take a look at it.
I have attached the diagrammer file for reference.
I found a work around that works well enough. I found the problem in the feature datasets (most likely a user error but I was unable to locate it). I deleted them and everything went though fine. Easy enough to add them in later though although if the database were more complicated.