Dgn files in 10.2 version

08-06-2013 11:06 PM
jordixirgo
New Contributor
MicroStation V8/V7 DGN files displays incorrectly in ArcMap/Catalog 10.2.0.3348, without coordinates.

The same file in 10.1 or 9.3.1 displays correctly
Tags (2)
0 Kudos
14 Replies
DavidMcMillan1
New Contributor II
It seems to work, but that seems like a terrible fix.  Has their been a solution yet?
Thanks,
Dave
0 Kudos
JayCarpenter
New Contributor
Same issue here.  I had a dgn referenced into arcmap that I occasionally opened to make small exhibits, now after installing 10.2.1 from 10.1 the dgn shows up in the wrong location.
0 Kudos
JacquelineTucker
New Contributor II
We are experiencing the same issue here. We using ArcGIS 10.2 . Most of dgn's that are causing problems are ones that are imported from other users/department.

We need a fix to this ASAP! ESRI keeps saying this is caused by a corrupted world file. Is the issue still present in 10.2.1?
0 Kudos
JayCarpenter
New Contributor
We are experiencing the same issue here. We using ArcGIS 10.2 . Most of dgn's that are causing problems are ones that are imported from other users/department.

We need a fix to this ASAP! ESRI keeps saying this is caused by a corrupted world file. Is the issue still present in 10.2.1?

I found a possible fix referenced in the following document regarding issues to be fixed in 10.2.2 due out soon I think.

http://support.esri.com/en/downloads/patches-servicepacks/view/productid/67/metaid/2069
0 Kudos
deleted-user-ZUbHWeAIF9xZ
New Contributor II
Hi Everyone,

ESRI issued a QFE that fixes NIM094291 on ArcGIS 10.2.1. You don't have to wait or upgrade to 10.2.2 to get this fix. I was able to apply that patch that solved this issue.

Thanks,
Subbu
0 Kudos