ArcGIS Diagrammer: Arrange Fields \ Move Fields

06-20-2012 11:13 PM
PeterWilson
Occasional Contributor III
I've just started to use ArcGIS Diagramer: Is there a way to re-arrange the order of fields once added? Surely one doesn't no the exact order the first time you start designing a geodatabase. This should surely be a simple procedure by selecting a field name and being able to drag it to a new position. Any advice would be appreciated.

Regards
0 Kudos
2 Replies
FugroGeoServices
New Contributor
Expand the Feature Class object then select the "Fields" category heading.  Then in the properties table the "Rows" row will show "(Collection)" as the value on the right, select the row and the and an ellipses "..." button will appear, click this and a dialog will appear will appear that will allow you to re-order the fields.

David
RowenaDanks
New Contributor
Hi, I have downloaded ArcGIS diagrammer for 10.1 and the setup wizard stated that it was sucessfully installed, but when I try to run it it comes up with an "Unhandled exception has occurred in your application......The type initializer for 'ESRI.ArcGIS.Diagrammer.DiagrammerEnvironment' threw an exception. Any ideas what I can do, I have tried to re-install, restart etc etc but its not working for me, cheers JO
0 Kudos