Select to view content in your preferred language

Error 403 for geoenrichment module

08-12-2022 12:10 AM
Jaroslaw
New Contributor

Hi, I have registered via Google account and tried to produce report via Python app in line with the instructions set forth in docs. The app can recognize correctly the resources as given below, however when I try to produce the reports they're blank. There is also a message inside about error 403 - permission denied.

I have tried to authenticate via token or API Key, but to no avail. I have a trial period access. Not sure whether it's about server configuration or limited access rights due to trial period. Any help would be much appreciated.

id ... formats
0 census2010_profile ... [pdf, xlsx]
1 acs_housing ... [pdf, xlsx]
2 acs_keyfacts ... [pdf, xlsx]
3 acs_population ... [pdf, xlsx]
4 55plus ... [pdf, xlsx]
5 agesexrace ... [pdf, xlsx]

Output:

[10 rows x 4 columns]

Process finished with exit code 0

0 Kudos
1 Reply
JesseCloutier
Esri Community Manager

Thanks for bringing your question to Esri Community, @Jaroslaw.

Because this area is used for members to provide our team with feedback about our online community, I'd like to help get your post moved over to one of our conversation boards where it's more likely to be seen and responded to by members who can help. Which ArcGIS product are you using?

Please do also feel encouraged to share a new post in our Member Introductions board to tell us a bit about yourself. Our team and your GIS peers around the globe would love to learn more about you!

Jesse Cloutier
Community Manager, Engagement & Content
0 Kudos