Select to view content in your preferred language

Assistance with Mapping Survey123 Data to Buildings in Experience Builder

09-13-2024 09:29 AM
EmmanuelAppiah
New Contributor

I'm building an Experience Builder Application, where I need to map the results of a Survey123 survey onto a map, creating an interactive web experience. I'm encountering a few challenges and would appreciate some guidance:

1. Mapping Data to Buildings: In the first map, I currently have a point mapped to a building, and clicking the point allows me to retrieve the data. Instead of mapping the point, is it possible to directly map the data to the building itself, so that clicking the building reveals the information?

Screenshot 2024-09-13 at 12.19.48 PM.png

2. Handling Multiple Points on a Building: In the second map, multiple points are displayed on a single building, with each point representing a class. Each point is linked to its own data. Can I configure the map so that when I click the building, it displays a list of points or classes associated with it before showing the data for a selected point?

Screenshot 2024-09-13 at 12.24.16 PM.png

3. Survey123 Structure: If these interactions are possible, how should I structure my Survey123 survey to achieve this functionality?

Thank you for your help! Any insights or resources you could share would be greatly appreciated.

0 Kudos
0 Replies