Introducing the New Events Feature

01-08-2021 07:26 AM
Labels (1)
MichelleMathias
Esri Community Manager
4 2 892

Hello,

I am excited to announce that the Events Feature has been deployed to our new platform. The Events feature allows place managers and group owners to share information with Esri Community members about upcoming online and offline events such as seminars, conferences, meet-ups, and workshops. (similar to the events functionality in our old GeoNet platform).

If you are a place manager or group owner and would like to take advantage of our events feature, please review this document: Using the Events Feature. Within the doc, you will find a link to the form where you can request to have an Events board added to your place or group.

Thank you and let me know if you have any questions!

Tags (1)
2 Comments
About the Author
My role at Esri is the Manager of Community Experience and Programs. As the manager of the community experience team, I support, guide, and help our community managers and am focused on programs to continue growth and enhancement of our community. Outside of work I love the outdoors (in all seasons). You can typically find me skiing, hiking, biking, kayaking, or curled up with a good book.