Esri Community December Release Notes

12-14-2021 02:24 AM
Labels (1)
MichelleMathias
Esri Community Manager
3 0 534

Esri Community - December release notes

The latest release of bug fixes and enhancements was updated to our live site on December 14th.

Here is a summary of the changes released:

1. New Feature: Added subscriber count for all boards -  to learn more about this new feature: Esri Community Subscriber Feature 
  2. New Feature: Added subscriber export feature for select permissioned users (place managers, ideas managers, moderators) – read about this new feature in the above link)
  3. Ideas Exchanges Kudos Leaderboards – improved filter options (by labels and status).
  4. ArcGIS Ideas Page- improved recent Ideas component to include more results and added sort/filter options
  5. Various styling fixes on desktop and mobile
  6. Also, fixed over the weekend was formatting for the migrated code snippets (in posts from the old platform).

Should you see any new issues or potential regression issues please let us know in the usual channels. 

Thank You!

About the Author
My role at Esri is the Manager of Community Experience and Programs. As the manager of the community experience team, I support, guide, and help our community managers and am focused on programs to continue growth and enhancement of our community. Outside of work I love the outdoors (in all seasons). You can typically find me skiing, hiking, biking, kayaking, or curled up with a good book.