Select to view content in your preferred language

2021 Esri Community Contest - Mid-Year Progress Update

07-01-2021 05:44 AM
Labels (1)
MichelleMathias
Esri Community Manager
5 0 4,127

Hello Esri Community Members,

We are about halfway through 2021 – can you believe it? This year is flying by!  At this point, I want to give you a progress update on who is leading the Esri Community Contest (For more info, click the link to refer to the announcement from earlier this year).

For our three levels, here are the top contenders based on the first half of the year:

Elite Level (MVPs)

Right now, we have these four MVPs competing for the top 3 spots:

Rising Star (based on varied criteria, see the original announcement for more info)

Here are the members rising to the top of this level, competing for the top 3 spots:

Newcomer of the Year (joined the community in 2021 and is becoming a regular and active member)

We will award three newcomers, but these six new members are showing promise at this level so far. Let’s see who rises to the top of the list by the end of the year:

There’s another six months to go – plenty of time for this to change!  We will need to wait and see who holds their leads and who moves up the ranks, and if any other members join the leaders… anything can happen!!

contest udpate 2.jpg

Tags (1)
About the Author
My role at Esri is the Manager of Community Experience and Programs. As the manager of the community experience team, I support, guide, and help our community managers and am focused on programs to continue growth and enhancement of our community. Outside of work I love the outdoors (in all seasons). You can typically find me skiing, hiking, biking, kayaking, or curled up with a good book.