TypeError:_layerCurrent is undefined when using supporting feature layers in my shortlist application

08-07-2015 11:47 AM
AllisonKampbell
New Contributor III

Hi,

I would like to add parks and parcels as supporting layers in my shortlist application.  I have tried adding these as 1. Feature Layer from ArcGIS Online content and 2. Adding the map service layer from an ArcGIS Server Web service.  Each time my shortlist application gets hung up and I am getting a TypeError: result[1].features is undefined and TypeError:_layerCurrent is undefined.  I have attached a screenshot of my error. 

I have downloaded the most current version, 1.4.3, which I thought that this supported feature services/feature layers in the web maps. Can I use feature layers as supporting services? 

Thanks,

Allison Kampbell 

0 Kudos
2 Replies
RupertEssinger
Frequent Contributor

Sorry about the issue. Could you share a URL to the web map containing the services, or share the URL of the services themselves?

0 Kudos
AllisonKampbell
New Contributor III

Hi it seems to be working now.  I converted my points of interest from using a CSV file to a feature service and now when I add in my parks I am not getting the errors.  Thanks for responding to me.  

0 Kudos