No data been seen in Classic Shortlist GeoApp Storymap when no image attached

02-18-2020 10:39 AM
StephenCharnock
New Contributor II

I have just created a classic shortlist storymap.  The shortlist consists of 8 tabs and in the shortlist builder all the data is shown that was imported.  However I did not import any images and therefore in the shortlist builder it simply shows the camera icon.  So far so good.  However, if I save the shortlist and then select "view story" to see how it would appear on-line, the app loads but there is no data shown under any of the 8 tabs regardless of the extent of the view.  I have discovered however that if I go back into edit and add an image to any of the data under any of the tabs, then save again and go back to the "view story" the data to which I have attached an image is now shown.  I am sure this was not the case with shorlist that I have created in the past - or I am wrong, in that only when an image has been attached to the data can any data be seen

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Melissa__Danielle_Pugh
New Contributor III

A shortlist list must have the following items in order to display properly when not in "builder" view: image & assigned location. 

0 Kudos